15 Februari 2012

Super Cute Pink Heart Wigs!

 

Hi Guys! Waaa, a new park at Pico >.<
They said "[WIGS] SUPER CUTE! Pink Heart Wigs!"
So i hurry check the park . . .
I go to this Pink heart shop :


Nice! 280 AG (   -3- )
I really wanted the Girl Wig,Girls Wig always cute in Pico :D

Look at me where i'm wearing the Valentine Two Buns Wig  :
See? I'm fix with all cute AG wigs ^3^
I can't buy Ameba Gold because my mom don't allow me to buy it ><''
But.. I'm not ending on that!
I will try and try to earn Ameba Gold (^_^)

K.That's all.Cya~



1 komentar:

  1. You are looking so beautiful wearing this pink Heart Wig. You can get this type of wigs from online store Elevate Styles with high quality and low price. I'm personally using their product for quite a long time and it’s truly recommendable.

    BalasHapus